Overseas Composite Manufacturing & Procurement Liaison Services
"Clients often realize 10-50% net cost savings without sacrificing quality"
CSS does not buy and resell composite products.   Instead CSS identifies and recommends vetted overseas composite manufacturers who possess the right mix of relevant composite manufacturing experience and production capacity to fulfill the Client's production needs, whether a new product sourcing need or a second supplier qualification.
Composite Products From China
CSS works closely with the Client and overseas manufacturer to produce carbon fiber or fiberglass composite prototype samples, qualify products and production lines, coordinate production start-ups, and manage ongoing composite production 12 time zones and 8000 miles away on the Client's behalf.   In effect CSS' liaison services are an extension of the Client's Engineering, Production, Purchasing, and Quality Control departments for FRP composite products.
"Our Overseas Composite Manufacturing & Procurement Liaison Services' goal is for every box, pallet, and container shipment to meet or exceed the quality and performance of the approved production samples."
CSS also integrates more traditional composite engineering consulting services such as Composite Product Development and Composite Production Support to seamlessly transition domestic composite concept development efforts to affordable medium to high volume overseas composite production.
"CSS' fostered sourcing relationships have successfully imported over $5M worth of fiberglass and carbon fiber reinforced polymer composite goods."
Examples of imported composite products produced by CSS' vetted composite manufacturers may include carbon fiber and fiberglass composite tubing for applications such as arrow shafts, push rods, paddle shafts, golf shafts, ski poles, canes, booms, posts, armatures and other complex tubular composite designs produced on straight or tapered rigid mandrels.
High Volume Carbon Fiber Shaft Production And Value-Added Manufacturing
Other sourced FRP composite product examples may include non-linear and/or curved hollow products such as composite bicycle frame members, racquets, bats, ergonomically shaped handles, and other challenging hollow structures produced by Bladder Inflation Molding.
Composite products produced by vacuum forming, compression molding, or autoclave molding may also be sourced from vetted China composite manufacturers. Product examples include covers, guards, plates, flat springs, structural inserts, stiffened skins, sandwich panels, etc.
Overseas Composite Manufacturing At-A-Glance ...
Composite manufacturing capability and expertise varies from manufacturer to manufacturer but as a collective there are few production limitations ...
Custom Layup Designs
- Carbon, E-Glass, S2 Glass, Kevlar, Polyethylene, Basalt, and Other Structural Reinforcements
- Unidirectional, Woven, or Braided Material Forms
- Hybrid Material and Material Form Constructions
- Local Reinforcements
- Cross Section Build-ups
- Decorative Accent Materials
Roll Wrapped Tubing
- Straight or Tapered
- Constant or Variable Wall Thickness
- Round, Rectangular, Custom Cross Section Shapes
Bladder Molded Parts
- Straight or Curved
- Constant, Tapered or Variable Cross Section
- Constant or Variable Wall Thickness
- Hollow or Partially Hollow Structures
Compression Molded Parts
- Solid or Sandwich Structures
- Foamed or Partially Hollow Structures
- Constant or Variable Thickness
Autoclave Molded Parts
- Skins (Flat or Curved), Sandwich Panels
- Integrated or Hybrid Structures
- Well Consolidated (Low Void Content) Structures
- High Strength-To-Weight Structures
Custom Finishes and Graphics
- Sanded or Textured Surface
- Spray Booth Finishes
- Dip Coating or Water Transfer Printing
- Water Transfer Decals
- Hot (Film) Stamping
- Screen Printing
- Pad Printing
Value Added Manufacturing
- Custom Profile Trimming
- Drilling, Routing, Milling
- Centerless Grinding
- Plastic and Rubber Over-Molding
- Compression Fit Assemblies
- Foamed Interiors
- Adhesive Bonded Assemblies
- Tight Tolerance Sliding (Telescoping) Assemblies
Additional overseas composite manufacturing information is available in Overseas Composite Production FAQ.
Please Contact Us to discuss your medium to high volume FRP composite sourcing need or learn more about CSS' Overseas Composite Manufacturing & Procurement Liaison Services.