Composite Sourcing Solutions (CSS)
"Composite Engineering Services and Overseas Production Support"
CSS is a unique fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) composite resource in that we offer traditional composite engineering services such as composite product design, product development, process development, prototype fabrication, and domestic manufacturing scale-up support ... as well as overseas composite manufacturing and sourcing assistance for FRP composite components, finished goods, and value-added assemblies.
By offering both traditional composite engineering and overseas production support CSS is able to facilitate a smooth transition from the first concept drawing to affordable high volume composite production.
CSS supports a wide variety of carbon fiber and fiberglass reinforced polymer composite initiatives including:
- Turning Rough Back-Of-The-Napkin Ideas into Viable Composite Products
- Converting Metal/Plastic Designs into Lighter, Stronger, More Durable Composite Adaptations
- Creating New and Innovative Products for Established Composite Product Lines
- Troubleshooting and Resolving Composite Production Problems on Existing Production Lines
- Developing Alternate or More Affordable Manufacturers for Existing Composite Products
- Qualifying and Managing High Volume Overseas Composite Production Lines
Our greatest strength is development and high volume production of carbon fiber and fiberglass composite products with challenging geometries, demanding performance requirements and aggressive cost targets.
Why Choose CSS ...
We take pride in delivering sound, cost-effective composite solutions in the course of satisfying our Clients' composite product design, composite manufacturing, and overseas composite sourcing needs.
Our Philosophy ...
We're driven to achieve the best balance of Performance, Quality, and Cost regardless of composite program scope or size.   Effectively managing this interdependent relationship is at the core of our mission statement and the inspiration behind our company logo.
"Whether an inventor at the conceptual stage or an established manufacturer seeking better margins ... CSS is your engineering bridge to affordable, high quality, performance composite products."
Please Contact Us to discuss your FRP composite program needs or learn more about CSS' Composite Engineering and Overseas Composite Manufacturing & Procurement Liaison services.